Saturday, December 22, 2012

wonderland

Not really sure why it's been so hard to write lately. This is the third time I attempt to write this entry. If you're reading it, third time was the charm.

After reading a friend's post I realized  that not until wonderland is inside my head I will never be physically in wonderland. No matter where I go, no matter where I will be, "wonderland is a place in the mind". Wonderland is finally in my mind (and I want to keep it there) and as much as I like(d) re-reading the last chapter of my life it's time to start a new one, time to "wipe everything clean and start all over". Not wipe everything but store the memories in the "beautiful memories" vault. I will treasure them. Always.

Coincidentally I wrote this words on Dec. 21st. The shortest day of year. "The end of the world" to some (not going to comment on this). A normal day to most of us. But seemed appropriate to turn the page. The Mayans said it was the end of a cycle. It was the end of my cycle. It's still hard to accept the fact that the cycle came to an end.

I don't know where this chapter, this new cycle will take me. For now I'm going to spend a white Christmas