Thursday, November 14, 2013

new life = new haircut

A few months ago I wrote something about life being like a bad haircut. It actually is. 

Last week I decided I needed to change some things in my life. Later that same week I had an eye opener. Things needed to be done. I have improved myself since then, even though it has been only a week.

And yes, I have a new haircut that it's growing on me even though I only had it for about 24 hours. Or it just "don't matter no more".

Today is the day that I hit the road 4 years ago. I've changed a lot. Life has changed me, a lot. I'm far from being the same person I was when I left home. Home? Yankees have a saying "home is where the heart is". Where is home? What is home? I carry my home on my back, it's a 50L+10 Salewa backpack.  Who will I become in the next 4 years? I guess I'll find out in four years...